NorbertHaberer
Hello,
I implemented a JAX-WS WebClient and call it from a workflow using the "Call Web Services" feature of IC 7.3.
Unfortunatelly a NullPointerException is thrown when method "Service.getPort()" is called.
java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.getClass(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.processDocWrappedMethod(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.processMethod(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.processClass(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.buildRuntimeModel(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.addSEI(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.getPort(Unknown Source)
at javax.xml.ws.Service.getPort(Unknown Source)

Strange thing is that the same Java Web Client package is working fine if I call the ICJavaAdapter.invokeICJava(String) class using a small Main class.
I also tried to align Java environment / used libraries as much as possible, basically there should be no difference.
Does anyone have an idea what might go wrong?
Maksim_Savchenko
Maybe it's not exactly what you need.
Try to set ALL used libraries in "Java Class Path" in Workflow configuration. Like this:
C:\Avaya\IC73\Java\userjar\mytest.jar;C:\Avaya\IC73\Java\userjar\ICJavaInterface.jar;C:\Avaya\IC73\Java\userjar\javax.wsdl_1.6.2.v201012040545.jar;C:\Avaya\IC73\Java\userjar\jaxrpc.jar;C:\Avaya\IC73\Java\userjar\org.apache.commons.logging_1.1.1.v201101211721.jar;C:\Avaya\IC73\Java\userjar\saaj.jar;C:\Avaya\IC73\Java\userjar\axis.jar;C:\Avaya\IC73\Java\userjar\commons-discovery-0.2.jar

Although all this packages were included in mytest.jar file, I got error like this: ClassNotFoundException: javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException
SaifulIslam2
Hi,

Did you get it resolved? I am facing the same problem when I try to get a data returned from web service. I am using AIC 7.2.6. Please let me know.

-------------update----------------
I got this resolved and posting if anyone needs this.

I added all the libraries used for web service calling into the generated jar file and it worked. I tried putting all libraries in a separate folder but it didn't work, then added all the jars/libraries into the generated jar but still having issues, then I extracted all the required jars into the generated jar and it worked. Hope this help someone. Also, if anyone has any clue why the other methods didn't work, please let me know.
Go to:   
Mobile view