FrankGuthrie
First, I am confident that the RT Socket is installed and working correctly. I have configured the CMS Skill in "CMS Setup" within POM. I am attaching a screen shot of the pacing parameters that I am using.

Here is what I am seeing: In CMS (Real Time Report) I see that the calls waiting is 5. If I set the Queue Length 1 and execute the campaign, I receive the call. If I set the call type to 10 and execute the campaign I receive the call. It seems to make no difference as to what value I set the Queue length to, the call is executed.

Here is what I want to accomplish: If the the queue length is less than 5, then execute the procedure to make the call. If the queue length is 5 or greater, wait until the queue length is less than 5. I would think that I would have seen different results based on how I set the parameters above, but that is not the case.

Please advise and thank you.
  • [Thumb - POM_Call_Pacing2.jpg]
[Disk] Download
FrankGuthrie
I just noticed the screenshot I provided did not have a value in it for "Desired Value". Please note that although the screenshot did not have the value, I tried 1 and 10 and saw no difference.
Go to:   
Mobile view