NilasheeLiyanapathirana2
OD 6.0.11.03
EP 6.0
Tomcat 6 - windows

Hello,
I am running into an issue where when I click the button to change configurable variable tomcat stops. Prior to that application runs fine, I have to restart the tomcat service to bring the app up and running again.

This is an app that has been running for a while and EP config vars are already configured. When I click on that little edit icon I get the following message and tomcat stops.

"Unable to establish connection with the application server. Either the application server
is down or the application has not defined any configurable variables (connect timed out). "

After this I am unable to run tomcat admin page on browser, but the tomcat service shows as it's running. After restarting tomcat service, app starts running ok but still cannot edit config vars.

What could be causing this? Immediate help is appreciated. I can provide tomcat logs if needed.
Thanks in Advance
NilasheeLiyanapathirana2
Hello,
Any support on this? Thanks!
NeilGoldsmith
Are you getting some activity in the Tomcat logs at the time you click the edit config variable or is it not even finding the Tomcat to communicate? Is the URL to the app correct? Are you able to verify it? Do you have any logs from the EP side? Check your log levels on EP.
Go to:   
Mobile view