Deepak012024
Hi Team,

I would like to know about the vpApplogClient.log which is getting generated in the path "\...\Tomcat6.0\logs" of an application server.

1. Why do we need these logs - for any analysis or any other purpose?
2. Where can we set the logging parameters for these logs - like the priority be Info or Warning or Error etc. ?
3. Does it has any relation with catalina.properties and logging.properties in the path "\...\Tomcat6.0\conf" ?
4. If we make any changes in the logging parameters for the applications deployed will it get affected?

Please respond.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Deepak

Thanks & Regards, Deepak Kizhakkeettil
MartinFlynn
Hi Deepak, I think you may be on the wrong forum here. What product are you talking about?

Martin
Deepak012024
HI Martin,

I have deployed IVR applications in the application server via Avaya Voice Portal and in the application server I can see these logs getting generated.

Please let me know the exact forum if these is not the right place, Thanks !!

Regards,
Deepak

Deepak012024
HI Martin,

I have deployed IVR applications in application server via Avaya Voice Portal and getting these vpAppClient.logs in the path mentioned above. I just need to know about this more.

Please forward me to the right forum for discussing more on this, thanks

Regards,
Deepak

MartinFlynn
You are definitely in the wrong forum. You could try the Orchestration Designer forum - you may be able to get some help there.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view