Adnan.Q
Consider the following scenario:

1) queue-to skill 1st steps in vectors
2) Direct Agent Calling is used for call routing on 1 VDN
3) CTI application is using VDN1 (DAC Call on Skill A) with the following configuration:
VDN override: y
Display VDN for Route-To DAC? y

4) Configuration of VDN2(Avaya's queue-to Skill B). Call is queued in Avaya's Skill on this VDN and routed by Avaya.
Display VDN for Route-To DAC? n/y (we have tried this with both)

Following is the sequence of steps that we followed:
1) Call lands on VDN1
2) Call is NOT queued to a Skill instead call is routed by a CTI application
2) Call gets connected to the agent of Skill A using DAC (Direct agent calling)
3) Agent transfers the call on VDN2
4) Queue to skill 1st step is executed in Avaya vector. Instead of using VDN variables of VDN2, it uses VDN variable of previous VDN (VDN1) and call is queued to Skill A, but it should get queued to Skill B
5) Call gets connected to the agent of Skill A instead of Skill B

We changed the configuration of VDN1 to the following and the call was queued to Skill B when transferred which is the correct behaviour:

Display VDN for Route-To DAC? n

I read the documentation and wasn't able to identify why this configuration change corrected the behaviour. Can you please help me out in this regard?
As per our understanding its VDN override that identifies which VDN variable should be applicable. However in this case "Display VDN for Route-To DAC" is affecting this behaviour.
MartinFlynn
Hi Adnan,

I tried to decipher your description but I am unable to. Your problem seems to be more complex than we can handle here on the forum.

I think you should open a tech support ticket for this. Please include a step-by-step description of the call flow along with the configuration of the various objects (VDNs, vectors Huntgrous etc) that you are using.

Please note that for non-paid members, there is a fee for this service.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view