MakNair
Hi ,

we have a production environment with following configuration

CM6--> Voice portal-->5.1---->AIC 7.2.4 and AES SW Version: r5-2-0-98-0 . we are using AIC for doing cti screenpop.

I want to know how do i fnd the tlink name. i know that tlink can be found under Security Database-->Tlink. when i check the same on my AES i dont see that.

I can see the tlink name under same place in my QA and other production environment.

Here is my question. How can i test jtapi application when tlink name is not configured under security database.
i tried running the agent viewer app by consturcting tlink name with AVAYA#<SwitchConnectionName provided under Communication manger Interface section>#CSTA#AES-Name(The host name of the AES server)>. but the app didnt run. so wondering if any help can be provided.

Thanks,
Mahesh
MartinFlynn
There are several places on the AE Services Web interface where you can see a list of TLINKS. One is the SDB page that you mentioned. Others are
"Status | Status and Control | TSAPI Service Summary -> Tlink Status" or "Utilities | Diagnostics | AE Services | TSAPI Test".

If you do not see TLINKs in these places, then they are probably not configured correctly. You can get more information on this in "Administering TSAPI links" section of the document "AE Services Administration and Maintenance Guide".

You can get this document from support.avaya.com, or just google the title.

Martin
MakNair
Hi ,

I checked all the 3 location and i dont see it.
1)SDB
2)Status | Status and Control | TSAPI Service Summary -> Tlink Status"
3)Utilities | Diagnostics | AE Services | TSAPI Test

Is there any file which is available in aes server where i can ssh and check the details.

Thanks,
Mahesh
MartinFlynn
As I said, your TLINK must not be correctly configured. It must be configured on both the Communication Manager and the AE Services.

The AE Services configuration is described in the section I indicated previously. The Communication Manager configuration is described in section "Administering a CTI Link for TSAPI, JTAPI, DMCC ..." of the same document.

Don't forget to restart the TSAPI service whenever you make changes on the AE Services.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view