hczhao
Hi Experts,

I am tring to make client to call VP_POMAgentAPIService Web service.
I got an error below.

Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel with authority 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx'.

My source code:
VB.net

Dim binding As New BasicHttpBinding
binding.Security.Mode = BasicHttpSecurityMode.Transport
binding.Security.Transport.ClientCredentialType = HttpClientCredentialType.Basic
Dim endpointAddress As New EndpointAddress(New Uri("https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xx/axis2/services/VP_POMAgentAPIService"))
Dim wsMySevice As New POMAgentAPIServiceRef.VP_POMAgentAPIServiceClient(binding, endpointAddress)
wsMySevice.ClientCredentials.UserName.UserName = "username"
wsMySevice.ClientCredentials.UserName.Password = "password"
Dim retMyContact As New POMAgentAPIServiceRef.ContactType
retMyContact = wsMySevice.GetContactData("1", "test")

Thank you
Subin
Hello,

Have you imported the public certificate of axis service from the EPM before calling the web service? If no, it won't work.

Thanks,
Subin.
HudaP
Hi Subin,
Can you elaborate a little more on importing the public certificate of axis service from the EPM?

Are you referring to Exchanging and configuring certificates for Avaya Aura® Orchestration Designer on application server section in the Implementing POM guide? or is this something else?
Subin
how you have generated web service client, to consume the POM service? If you are using java, you have to import the public certificate to the following keystore JRE_HOME/lib/security/cacerts.
HudaP
I'm using .NET. I added the web service reference into my .net application to access the web service functions. But I am facing some error saying not authorized or something.

Are you saying that in case I use a java application in need to he certificate from POM to the java application? Is there a document you followed to do the same?
Subin
Hi Huda,

If you are using a Java application, following these steps to import self signed certificate of EPM to keystore

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11617210/how-to-properly-import-a-selfsigned-certificate-into-java-keystore-that-is-avail

Thanks,
Subin
AhmadHato3
Hi Huda

did u solved this issue because i am facing the same issue
AhmadHato3
Hi Huda

did u solved this issue because i am facing the same issue
GennaroSorrentino
hczhao wrote:Hi Experts,

I am tring to make client to call VP_POMAgentAPIService Web service.
I got an error below.

Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel with authority 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx'.

Has anyone founded the solution to the issue posted by hczhao???
Patricks
I am having the same issue with connection to web service VP_POMAgentAPIService from the .NET environment.

Have tried many different attempts to make this connection but always get error message:
{"The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel."}

Any suggestions much appreciated.
Patricks
Problem solved. Added the below line of code.

UserAgent = "Apache-HttpClient/4.1.1 (java 1.5)";
Go to:   
Mobile view