GerhardPoellauer
Hello Avaya development team,

Our users report me a missing feature in history on the Avaya CM with 9611G phones.

If a call would be forwarded to another phone 2 (because of a busy phone 1 or the user is not on his place) and the user of this phone 2 does not off-hook the call, in history you can't see from whom (phone 1) the call came.

So is there a solution or a feature to activate this that you can see the forwarding extension plus the calling number in history?

Thanks
GerhardPoellauer
Is there no solution for this?
MartinFlynn
Hi Gerhard,

What API are you using?

What event(s) are you receiving?

What do you mean by "History"?

Martin
GerhardPoellauer
Hello Martin,

Maybe this is the false forum for my question - I don't know.
I speak from an Avaya Communication Manager system and there from the end devices - the telephones from type Avaya 9611G.
I am only a user of this system (the single point of contact in our concern for VoIP systems) and not a supplier.

So I will try to explain the problem a little bit better:
If you receive a call, you can see it in history in the phone (there is an own button for this). So, that is ok.
But if somebody else (e.g. person A) receive a call and he does not answer this call, the call would be forwarded e.g. to me. Than I see this call in my history and the calling number which has called person A. But I want to see from which phone the call was forwarded too in my history of my phone.

So my question was, if there is a solution to see in my history of my phone the calling number and the forwarded phone (in this case the number or name from person A plus the number of the originally caller)?
MartinFlynn
Hi Gerhard,

From what I can see, it does not seem that you can get that information from the phone's history.

However, we are not experts on the handsets here so you may be able to get better information elsewhere. I suggest you check if there is a suitable forum on support.avaya.com.

Martin
GerhardPoellauer
Ah ok, I thought, this should be the right Avaya forum.
Then I will try it in the forum of support.avaya.com.

Thank you!
Go to:   
Mobile view