RupertApplin
Hi,
I'm looking to write a script which will allow bulk loading of user details into ACE. I've been initially experimenting with SoapUI so I can define the correct web service request to add the data. But am having problems loading the WSDL into SoapUI but getting some error messages which are stumping me.

Firstly, I've downloaded all the wsdl and .xsd files and have set the Schema Directory in SoapUI to point to these.

When I look to open the user_profile_service_1_5.wsdl

I get the following error:

Source: file:D:/soapui-4.5.1/parlayx_terminal_location_types_3_0.xsd Error: URL "parlayx_common_types_3_1.xsd" is not well-formed

When I try to add the WSDL from ACE (as follows) http://10.20.22.7:9080/RaptorWeb/services/UserProfile?WSDL I get requested to authenticate, which is fine, then get the following error:

Error loading [http://10.20.22.7:9080/RaptorWeb/services/UserProfile?WSDL]: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: Unexpected end of file after nul

Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?
RupertApplin
As a follow up to this, I've gone through the instructions as detailed within the SoapUI example elsewhere on Dev Connect and am getting the same error:

Source: file:D:/soapui-4.5.1/parlayx_terminal_location_types_3_0.xsd Error: URL "parlayx_common_types_3_1.xsd" is not well-formed

CraigJohnson5
Which version of ACE are you running?
CraigJohnson5
I didn't have any issues importing the WSDL to soapUI with the WSDL's downloaded from either ACE 3.0.2 or ACE 6.2. The only box I checked when creating a "New soapUI Project" was the first one ("Create Requests:").

The test I ran was using "queryUserProfile", and I was able to do that successfully. One thing I noticed, as far as authentication goes, is that in soapUI 4.5.1 there is a new option called "Authorisation Type". I didn't see this in soapUI 4.0.1. This setting defaults to "Global HTTP Settings". That setting returns an exception. I used the "preemptive" setting and the request was successful.

I would keep that in mind and download all of the WSDL's to a zip file from your ACE server, and extract them all to the same location and try again.
RupertApplin
Hi,
Worked around this, was trying to load the WSDL from the ACE web service. I instead loaded the WSDL file and then edited the connection details.

Thanks for your feedback on this.
Go to:   
Mobile view