PaulTokyo
My sincerest apologies up front for probably posting in the incorrect forum. But I didn't notice a General topic header.

My goal is to learn more about the push capabilities of the Avaya 9600 phones and CS1000 1100 series phones. I miss the days of old systems like Rolm that had features like paging baked into the system. I am interested in the ability to broadcast sound and text to handsets.

I downloaded a file called Emergency.pdf from this site. It led me to the "Avaya IP Phone Push SDK v2.2" It is a good start for 4600 and 9600 series phones. But I saw nothing for the CS1000 1100 series phones.

There is an Avaya Dev Partner called DataPulse that has a product called Progression that can page or broadcast to CS1000 phones. They must have gotten information on the specs for XAS, etc. from somewhere. Can anybody provide insight into the documentation on the API's and specs that one would need to get started? The Nortel Application Gateway 2000 has been discontinued, but is there any documentation on the specs related to things like "Trusted Push Server?"

Thanks!

CraigJohnson5
Open a DevConnect Technical support ticket under IP Deskphones for the interface IP Phone Push API/Push SDK API and see if you can get some information that way.
Go to:   
Mobile view