ChristiandeLeon
Hi All,

I'm not sure if I post this in the correct location. I have an IVR application, when IVR transfer to VDN and in queue need to inform the caller every 20 sec if still want to wait or press 1 to leave voicemail.

Every 20 sec I used the vectoring to transfer back the caller to IVR to for the scenario but when if the customer choose to wait the caller go to last. I want to retain the customer queue after the announcement. Any idea how to do it or is there any other way to do it.

scenario:
1.when transfer to vdn queue number is 3
2. after 20 sec, vdn will transfer back to ivr by vectoring
3. if caller wants to wait, ivr will transfer back to vdn and retain the current queue number.

Thank you very much.
JohnBiggs
I am not sure this will work but you can test it out with the DMCC Dashboard and find out. We are not trained/skilled on vector programming, so I don't know what is possible solely through the VDN/vector steps.

1) put a monitor on the VDN
2) call comes to the VDN
3) app gets notified
4) VDN plays some announcement (forces call to be answered)
5) VDN directs call to hunt group
6) call queues at hunt group
7) app is notified
8) app SSC in DMCC device (client media mode) - I am a bit paranoid about this step
9) app sets up tone collection on DMCC device (looking for digit 1)
10) after 20 sec in queue hunt group announcement is played (or you could have DMCC app play announcement)
11) if DMCC device detects digit 1, it transfers call to voice mail - I am also paranoid about this step as well
12) DMCC app drops the hunt group from the call (snapshot call, clear_connection).

This requires a DMCC device (license) per call in queue.
ChristiandeLeon
Thank you very much
Go to:   
Mobile view