Tareq
Dear all,

i have critical problem with avaya system manager , where i have version 6.2 .
the problem that i cant entered system manager
when i put my user name and password then press on login , the system show me the below error

/pages/Welcome.xhtml @70,67 value="": Error reading 'model' on type com.avaya.mgmt.console.framework.bean.ClientNavigationTree_$$_javassist_seam_6
Some internal error has occurred in the service. Please contact the support team.

my question is
1- why this message comes ?
2- how to solve it .

with all my respect for AVAYA support team .
JoelEzell
Hi Tareq, is this in a Collaboratory or is it in your own local lab? Are you using this system with Engagement Development Platform or is the lab used for other purposes?
Tareq
It's only Collaborators.
I'm simple user for avaya system .
JoelEzell
Tareq, I'm still not quite sure I'm following you. Engagement Development Platform is our flagship application development / integration platform for Avaya Aura(R). This forum is specifically for people that are developing "snap-ins" for EDP, or who are using our REST-based APIs to develop applications.

Collaboratory is our cloud-based development lab for people developing applications for EDP.

I can really only help you with your question if you are using Collaboratory to develop an EDP application/snap-in. Otherwise, I'll have to refer you to support.avaya.com.
Go to:   
Mobile view