Dileep_deprecated
I am using the Engagement Designer whose version is 3.0.4.0.281.i have connected the main task and sub task to and fro.For example i am using the main prompt voiced out in "play and collect" task,say "enter the member id ".If i am going to enter a member id which is an already existing member id,i am connecting "play and collect" with "play announcement" task,so i have created another task "play announcement" task which will voice out "please enter a member id,it is an already existing member id" and again i have connected the
"play announcement" task with "play and collect" task,so what happens sometimes the main prompt is voiced out again but the flow is abruptly stopped.sometimes the entire flow is running successfully,sometimes the flow is abruptly stopped.
  • [Thumb - Loop back issue.png]
[Disk] Download
PrakashN
It would really help if you can post some logs. However, from my understanding it appears that you are trying to loop back into an already executed node in the workflow. In 3.0.4, this was a known problem and it got addressed in 3.1. But I need to see the CollabDesigner logs in FINE mode to further troubleshoot.

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
Dileep_deprecated
Thanks Prakash as i got to know that already executed node problem is addressed in 3.1,So this is basically an already executed node problem and i am using 3.0 as of now.You can close this post
Go to:   
Mobile view