bola
How can i generate all extension numbers with the usernames using .NET?

thanks in advance

JoelEzell
I'm not 100% positive that I understand the question. Let me see if I can make some educated guesses and a provisional response (forgive the SIP pun).

I think that:
- You want to set the Display string in a custom way instead of just having traditional Communication Manager admin determine the display
- You are using the Engagement Call Control (ECC) REST interface from your .NET code

Am I correct about those? Unfortunately, there is not a way to manipulate the display from the ECC API. The only way to do this is to write a "Call Intercept" Java snap-in or Engagement Designer workflow. Call Intercept snap-ins / workflows are only invoked on calls to/from the PSTN. Internal station to station calls cannot be manipulated.

Please let me know if I misunderstood your query.
bola
i am new to this, but what what i am trying to do is to create a webservice or .net application instead of Comunication Manager admin to retrieve all the extension numbers with the usernames within the CTI. Thanks
JoelEzell
OK. The only way to do this is through a Java snap-in or Engagement Designer workflow, and it only works on calls to/from the PSTN. If you're interested in learning more about this capability, please check out the Engagement Development Platform documentation / SDK.

If you did create a snap-in, it could expose a REST interface that could invoke your .NET logic remotely.
bola
Joel thank you so much for your reply, our system is VOIP so is this still the only way to go about it
JoelEzell
Yes.
bola
Thanks, i will check that
Go to:   
Mobile view