Swapnil_Bhosale
Hi all,

I was able to subscribe Speech start,stop,match events.

In callAnswered callback i am starting the speechsearch..

However,
I am not able to rceceive any speech_match events.
I checked service invocation sequence it is also correct.

Threshold value is also kept at 10 for small phrases.

Can you please let me know what is the issue.

Thanks and regards,
Swapnil.
AdrianRyan
Hi Swapnil,

There could be several things incorrect if you are not getting match events.
The first thing to note is that matching is more accurate with longer phrases. If you use a phrase such as "Hello" the search engine may have difficulty matching as it less phonemes to work with than a longer phrases. Try changing your phrases to longer sentences, for example, I find a sentence such as "Any purchase can be returned within fourteen days" works well. Using a threshold of 10 or lower is perfect for testing.

If you find yourself still not receiving matches after switching to longer phrases, the next thing to understand is that each language pack is designed to work best with regional accents. So the US English pack works best with US English pronunciations, and UK English works with UK English pronunciations. If you are using English for testing, you could trying switching to UK or US English.

Beyond that you may have a system configuration error. Are you receiving a SPEECH_SEARCH_STARTED event? This would indicate that a speech search was submitted, but it may not indicate a successful start. If you do not receive a SPEECH_SEARCH_ERROR event then the system is correctly setup. If you have not already subscribed for error events, try subscribing for all events to ensure that no errors are encountered.

Regards,
Adrian.
Swapnil_Bhosale
Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your help.
My query contains around 500 words..!!
I guess it is a problem. If i am firing match on a query which have only 5-6 phrases to match i am able to receive match event in that case.

Can you please tell me what will be the good solution to search on this much huge amount of phrases which are abusive words.

Thanks in advance .
Swapnil B.
Swapnil_Bhosale
Hi all,

I tried splitting single query into 9 multiple query, and giving all queries as a input tag values to the speech seart start event.
i.e each query having 50 phrases as a words to be matched..

But, it didn't workout.

Any other suggestion...!!

Thanks and regards,
Swapnil.
Swapnil_Bhosale
Hi all,

Any suggestions ?
How I am supposed to built a query using aapprox 480 phrases,

Do RealTimeSpeech Snap-In can match this much amount of phrases in a single call?

Please reply on urgent basis?
Go to:   
Mobile view