tomfelice
I'm converting an application from OD6 to OD7. The app uses web services that used 1.5.4. This conflicts with 1.6.2 that OD7 uses.

When a call hit the app I get the follow error:

VPAppLogClientBase:getClassPath - return path: C:\OD_Home\UNISYS_USArmy\Tomcat\apache-tomcat-7.0.62\lib
- Deploying module: addressing-1.5 - file:/C:/OD_Home/UNISYS_USArmy/Tomcat/apache-tomcat-7.0.62/lib/axis2-1.5.jar
Jul 30, 2015 6:42:07 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [Start] in context with path [/ITSMIVR_Ver3] threw exception [Servlet execution threw an exception] with root cause
java.lang.InstantiationError: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBDataSource
at com.avaya.xml.ws.vpappvars.voiceportal.GetAppRuntimeVars.getOMElement(GetAppRuntimeVars.java:84)
at com.avaya.xml.ws.vpappvars.voiceportal.VPAppVarsServiceStub.toEnvelope(VPAppVarsServiceStub.java:498)
at com.avaya.xml.ws.vpappvars.voiceportal.VPAppVarsServiceStub.getAppRuntimeVars(VPAppVarsServiceStub.java

I assume it is a result of conflicting axis2 version.

Two questions:
1) How can I regenerated the web client stubs to use 1.6.2?

2) I understand that there are elements in 1.5.4 that are no longer supported in 1.6.2, for example, "MTOMAwareXMLStreamWriter".
How do I resolve these issues?

As an experiment, I tried just changing the Maven dependencies in pom.xml but that just generated hundreds of errors.
SamareshKowshik
When you import a pre-OD7 app, it should automatically upgrade the various JARs, as well as web service stubs. Make sure you don't skip any of the upgrade steps. As an alternative, you can overwrite the WSOP file, which will generate the stub again, by recreating the WSOP.
tomfelice
Sorry....what and where is that file? Should I just delete it?
Go to:   
Mobile view