pnwoha
I'm having a strange issue at two of my client's AES. I have an application that connects to the AES and requests agent state information. When I start my app, everything looks good as I get monitor conf events and then I start seeing logged on events for the agents. Then all of a sudden there is a pause. No messages seem to come from the AES for 8 mins. Then after that the messages start coming through.

Like i said these are separate customer sites and yet they exhibit similar behavior. Any insight?
CraigJohnson5
Customer issues are handled by Avaya Client Services. Please have your customer open a ticket with them. If you have a development system you can duplicate the issue on and are a DevConnect member at one of the upgraded membership levels please open a DevConnect technical support ticket and we can take a closer look.
pnwoha
Craig, do you have an idea as to what may be going on? My next step would be to request the tsapi logs but I just wanted to get an idea as to what to expect.
CraigJohnson5
I don't have any guesses for you in this case. 8 minutes is an eternity for AE Services to pause and then resume. You can check the /opt/mvap/logs/log.date file on AE Services and see if there is an outage occurring. Since it's happening at two locations though that doesn't seem to be the culprit. We would really need to see the logs.
pnwoha
Agreed, I have submitted a request to the customer
Go to:   
Mobile view