HoraciMacias
I'm trying to find out how can I use context store from multiple different components where they will all add incremental data to a particular contextid.
The different components don't know about each other, they just post data into the same contextid and I want to make sure these operations can be done concurrently without context data loss.
For example, component A needs to add "fieldA:valueA" to a certain context id, and component B needs to add "fieldB:valueB" to the same context id.
Both components will update the same contextid concurrently and I expect the context to contain "fieldA:valueA, fieldB:valueB" once they are both finished.

Is there any API operation to perform incremental updates only adding new fields to a contextid but keeping existing fields?
Is there any concurrency control operation to prevent multiple components from modifying the same contextid concurrently?

thanks,

H
HoraciMacias
sorry for the confusion; I must have done something wrong with my previous tests because updates are already incremental.

Also I re-read the CS documentation and I see some notes about locking/concurrency and the fact that applications need to handle this as CS does not do it for performance reasons.

thanks,

H
Go to:   
Mobile view