nirfar
Hi,

I'm having a problem with a WS.
I'm using OD 7.01(axis2).

the ws works fine in SoapUi but when i'm trying to run it in OD i'm getting that a exception

"Cannot find dispatch method for {}"

The request is mapped with no need of using java object.
I tried both, with and without using java object and i'm getting the error all the time.
i also tried to send the namespace in different ways - without success - same exception

in the request xml i see that the body is not sent for some reason (only headers)

attached is the wsdl and vxml trace.

I'll appreciate any suggestion

i don't know if the problem is with my OD WS mapping or something else.

Thanks
Nir

NeilGoldsmith
Have a look at this thread: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7478406/wsdl-cannot-find-dispatch-method-for
Is it possible there should be a slash after 1.0?
Calling method [{http://com.tcs.bancs/FetchDepositBalanceIVR/1.0}fetchDepositBalanceIVROperation]
Shrikant.pawar
Try using stub classes.
I hope you know how to invoke it.
nirfar
Hi,

there is no slash after 1.0.

I'm still looking for a solution.

the developers from the Client-side insist that the problem is mapping and building the request in eclipse,
because the request does not come with body.

how to invoke stub classes ? do you mean in java objects ? to use the stubs objects ?

Thanks
Nir
nirfar
Hi,

there is no slash after 1.0.

I'm still looking for a solution.

the developers from the Client-side insist that the problem is mapping and building the request in eclipse,
because the request does not come with body.

how to invoke stub classes ? do you mean in java objects ? to use the stubs objects ?

Thanks
Nir
Shrikant.pawar
Yes.. somewhat.. you can use .wsdl or xml file or endpoint url
and below command.
WSDL2Java -uri filepath -p DirPath adb/xmlbeans
Better google on WSDL2Java u will get multiple ways to generate stub classes and later you can invoke these API in your OD code.
RossYakulis
Thus far there is insufficient information to make any determination. You have not identified the version of OD you are using or provided a copy of the WSDL you are using. Are you using the Axis 2 connector or the 1.4. Depending on which one you are using try the other one.
nirfar
Hi Ross,

The OD version is 7.0.1 and we tried both Axis2 and 1.4. I would like to send you the WSDL in a separate mail , as our customer would not like it to be published on site. ( We have also tried the with OD 6 with the same results)

I would appreciate it if you could send me your email address.

Thks,
Nir
Go to:   
Mobile view