RogerNorthrop
We just started with the Callobratory, and we are testing the Engagement Designer. I would like to send a Post in via JSON to a the module that I am creating on Engagement designer.

I do not know what URL to post to in the Callabratory. I have full access to the Callabratory, but do not know which system / URL to post to.

Does anyone have an example, and know which UrL I need to post too?

Here is the Event that I have created. I want to post to the event, and data fill each sting with the correct data.

{"title":"GetInfo","type":"object","properties":{"accountId":{"type":"string"},"accountToken":{"type":"string"},"audioURL":{"type":"string"},"callbackURL":{"type":"string"},"externalID":{"type":"string"},"Language":{"type":"string"}}}
AnuragAggarwal
There is a component in EDP called Eventing Connector which provides a POST interface, please see the attached image for example. You have to provide event type/ family, payload
  • [Thumb - image001.png]
[Disk] Download
JoelEzell
Allow me to provide a bit more information. The first step is to define your event family / type in the admin console of the Engagement Designer. I'm guessing you may have already done that, but if not, check the "Access Admin Console" and "Event Catalog" images. Once you've done this step, your custom event type will show up in the Engagement Designer UI.

The next step, as Anurag mentioned, is to post to the eventing connector. I've attached a "Post Event" image that shows the correct URL format to use for Collaboratory. Just substitute your Collaboratory number for the XXX in the URL.
  • [Thumb - Event Catalog.png]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - Access admin console.png]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - Post Event.png]
[Disk] Download
Go to:   
Mobile view