egorman
Hi guys,
I'm developing a dynamic task and it is failing at step 3 of 3 (deploying).
I tried deploying the sample task and am getting the same.

The error I find is in jboss server log
2016-05-03 06:45:58,113 ERROR [com.avaya.aus.mgmt.servicedeployagent.AUSDeployAgent] DeployService Error adding extension com.ibm.ws.scripting.ScriptingException: com.ibm.ws.eba.admin.utils.EBAAdminCommandException: com.ibm.ws.eba.admin.utils.EBAAdminCommandException: CWSAJ0078E: A resolution problem has occurred while adding an extension to composition unit engine-snapin-eba-3.1.0.1.09009_0001.eba. The exception is: org.apache.aries.application.management.ResolverException: The system cannot provision the EBA EngagementDesigner9 because the following problems in the dependency chain were detected:

There are no problems listed here.

Any idea on how to resolve?

Thanks in advance.
PrakashN
Can we look at the asm log for this time of event please? Those log files are the TextLog files located in EDP box: /var/log/Avaya/sm. It appears there were some dependencies added to the project and they are not supplied...

Also, what version of SDK are you using? The latest 3.1.0.2 version of SDK has a lot of improvisations in the pom files that help managing dependencies in the dynamic task project.

Please let us know. Thanks!

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
egorman
I'm using the latest SDK 3.1.0.2.3102005

I've run it again with this timestamp.
2016-05-04 06:00:18,939 ERROR [com.avaya.aus.mgmt.servicedeployagent.AUSDeployAgent] DeployService Error adding extension com.ibm.ws.scripting.ScriptingException: com.ibm.ws.eba.admin.utils.EBAAdminCommandException: com.ibm.ws.eba.admin.utils.EBAAdminCommandException: CWSAJ0078E: A resolution problem has occurred while adding an extension to composition unit engine-snapin-eba-3.1.0.1.09009_0001.eba. The exception is: org.apache.aries.application.management.ResolverException: The system cannot provision the EBA EngagementDesigner9 because the following problems in the dependency chain were detected:

SM Log attached
Filename server.log [Disk] Download
Filename TextLog_16.05.04_05.58.06.log [Disk] Download
Filename TextLog_16.05.04_06.00.05.log [Disk] Download
Go to:   
Mobile view