Andrew.Prokop
I am unable to get detect presence on the Collaboratory. My Snap-In was previously on the boot camp lab and everything worked fine. On Collaboratory, I am trying to check presence for extension 2304 on sm003.collaboratory.avaya.com. Inside my One-X client, my presence server points to edpa003.collaboratory.avaya.com. However, no matter what the presence state is, a Breeze API call always comes back as unknown. I can't tell if I have my config values wrong or if there is something on the Collaboratary that I need to do differently.

JohnBiggs
I realize the support model for Collaboratory is confusing, however DevConnect (where this forum is hosted) is not involved in providing support for Collaboratory remote labs. Please visit http://www.avaya.com/support and open a Service Request (SR) to get the proper group's attention on your issue. Please indicate which lab number you are using in your support ticket.

DevConnect does provide assistance with Avaya Breeze APIs, and Avaya produced snap in APIs to support enabled members in the Avaya DevConnect program.
JoelEzell
To reiterate John's second point, please do continue to post general API / platform usage questions to this forum. It's just the Collaboratory-specific questions that should be directed to the other support interface.

Thanks for your continued use of the lab, Andrew!
Go to:   
Mobile view