DesikanMuralidharan
Hi,

I need help on AACC scripting, if I pass agent ID and a skillset as part of intrinsic, will I be able to check if the agent ID has the particular skillset.

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,
Desikan.M
JohnMcLoughlin
Hello,
You can use the CCMA web services to retrieve a list of agent/skillset associations.
John
DesikanMuralidharan
Hi John,

Thanks for the reply, I got an open interface SDK from which I can get the details but I need skillset for particular agent and as per document I have to pass the agent local ID as input parameter, and I am guessing the local ID is internal to AACC, can you please let me know if skillset can be retrieved with the Avaya agent ID?

Thanks & Regards,
Desikan.M
JohnMcLoughlin
Hello,
There is a CCMA WS call GetAgentList. This will return Agent IDs which can then be used individually in the CCMA WS call GetAgentDetails whihc returns Skillsets.
This is described in the document included in the CCMA WS SDK.
John
DesikanMuralidharan
Hi John,

Thanks for the information, Just one more question I have is that the AACC agent local ID and the Avaya Login ID are one and the same (or) they two different entities?

This information will be very useful as we are already maintaining the list of Avaya agent login IDs in a table.

Thanks & Regards,
Desikan.M
JohnMcLoughlin
Hello,
The local ID and login ID are different.
The CCMA WS call GetAgentList returns both values for each agent.
John
ABradley
JohnMcLoughlin wrote:Hello,
The local ID and login ID are different.
The CCMA WS call GetAgentList returns both values for each agent.
John

I am agree with you Local ID and Login Id both are different from each other and CCMA is the best method to get values of both for avaya wallboard.
Go to:   
Mobile view