DanielStingl
Hi there,

we are interesting in developing a custom media store for the EMC server. So building a custom media store or a custom routing mechanism.

There are many samples and infos about building desktop/client applications but i found not much about the server side.
Like "how to build a custom media store with full integration in EMC Control Panel for configuration?"

I have another question about "Virtual Agents". Must i handle virtual agents as desktop/client applications or are these server side plugins?
MartinFlynn
EMC does not support custom media stores.

What do you mean by "Virtual Agents"?

Martin
DanielStingl
Hi Martin,

so, that means EMC is not suitable for additional work item entries?
Like an order in an online shop automatically prepares a workitem that will be pushed to EMC. I haven't found any infos about realizing this scenario. Is this possible?

Virtual Agents are mentioned in the documentation as:
Virtual Agent is a Call Center Elite Multichannel service that facilitates you to process work items using “virtual” agents instead of real agents.

The document is "emc-overview-6_4-nov15.pdf" from the download area for EMC in devconnectprogram.com

Greetings
Daniel
MartinFlynn
Sorry Daniel, that's all I know.

It may be a good idea for you to contact Avaya Client Service, they may be able to help you to integrate your online shop with EMC.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view