Shahzeb
Hello,
apologies if i'm not posting topic in right section.
i'm stacked from many days not getting any proper solution so finally here hopefull team avaya will help me out.
well we want to intergrate MS Dynamics CRM 2016 with AVAYA
Following are the details
IP OFFICE R9.0 and TAPI Pro 3.0

can you guide me how can we achieve it and suggest some SDK and documentation for developing some application based on .NET c# through which we can check if a call is landed on TAPI and help me to get caller info.

if anytool or application/webservice is already available or build by someone then please do the needful

An early response will be appreciated with the core of my heart.

Thanks & Regards
Shahzeb Dogar
MartinFlynn
Hi Shahzeb,

There is no Devconnect forum for IP Office. If you are a paid member, you can open a Technical Support ticket and one of my colleagues may be able to help. Alternatively, I suggest you see if there is a suitable forum on support.avaya.com.

Martin
PadraigMcTiernan2
Hi Shahzeb, Dynamics Telephony is an out-of-the box integration that has call logging, click-to-dial, screen pop and progressive dialer. It is beautifully seamless in Dynamics CRM and is deployed on lots of IP Office sites. P.S., you won't need TAPI Pro, TAPI Lite is sufficient.
Aki_Merced
Shahzeb, did you manage to find something useful? In case you're still looking, you may want to research more on Tenfold's CTI solution. You can find numerous reviews online that can help you find out more about the product. As an overview, it integrates most CRMs and phone systems like Avaya and MS Dynamics. https://www.tenfold.com/integrations/dynamics/avaya

It's got a floating UI that allows users to view all relevant information about the customer including past interactions, tickets, and concerns. Some of its features are the screen pop, click-to-dial, appropriate call dispositions, as well as automatic call recording and logging. All these happen real-time so a great amount of manual work is taken off from its users.
Go to:   
Mobile view