VasanthKasturi
I am looking for developing web based client application in asp.net for DMCC, can anyone help me how to proceed. will DMCC .NET API supports it
MartinFlynn
I am not familiar with developing in such an environment. I would think that it is possible to do so however, you must bear in mind that DMCC requires a connection to AE Services. It is not very efficient to open a connection for every client request so you will probably need to persist some data such as the ServiceProvider connection. There may also be a large delay before responses are received which may impact on you.

You may find it simpler to keep your DMCC code separate from your web client code in some way - for example run your DMCC application as a separate service and use some inter-process communication to communicate between them.

Martin
Ahmadqadri
VasanthKasturi did you went on to develop the solution. What did you end up with. Im trying to achieve the same thing. Any help would be appreciated.
DanielStingl
Hi,

we have a Single Page Application with html5 and jquery which controls a station. It is a client server architecture with microsoft signalR between the client (webpage) and the server (c# windows service).

After login on the webpage it connects to the server and the server is connected to AES. The communication is complete implemented with signalR so push notifications (call-Events like onDelivered) can be done.

I hope this is a possible solution for you.
Pravin
Hi Daniel,

Can we download sample code of SignalR, single Page application with html5 and jquery. Or any other sample code to develope DMCC web application.

Please provide link to download if available.

DanielStingl
Hi Pravin,

signalR can be found on
https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/aspnet/signalr/overview/getting-started/introduction-to-signalr
or
https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/aspnet/core/tutorials/signalr?tabs=visual-studio&view=aspnetcore-2.2

There are many good tutorials that explain how signalR work and how to use it.

Even though the DMCC .NET SDK contains a folder JScript, that connects to AES via the DMCC .NET API, the dll is loaded via object-Tag and thus via ActiveX. I haven't experience with that construct und do not recommend using ActiveX.

For a complete (new) environment, design an application based on microservices, three tier architecture or any other architecture, that fits your needs.
With such a design, it will be easy to develop a web ui in front of it.

Maybe a (sample) chat application can be your basis for your application.
I think it is hard to find a sample application of a DMCC web app and I can't provide some.

Daniel
Ahmadqadri
Yes, SignalR can be used in scenarios where real time communication is required. I have achieved the same using SignalR.
Pravin
Thanks Daniel and Ahmad.

Hi Ahmad,

Is it possible to share sample code for your SignalR realtime application.

Regards,
Pravin
Pravin
Hi Ahmad,

Can you please update on simple code of SignalR SignalR realtime DMCC application.

Regards,
Pravin
Go to:   
Mobile view