Andrew.Prokop
Is there a good document that shows how to use the Context Store Task? The Avaya Engagement Designer Developer's Guide is extremely vague and has no good practical information. Thanks!
Vishal-Avaya
Andrew,
I / someone on my team will revert within the next 24 hrs to help.
Vishal
Vishal-Avaya
Hey Andrew,
Attached is a sample WFD that assigns a static key from a variable, ContextKey, as the key for Context Store. There is another variable for CSDataIn to represent the data that is being stored.
Once the context is stored, it can be retrieved using another CS task with operation GetContext passing the context Key.
Hope this helps,
Vishal
Filename CSTestWithKey.xml [Disk] Download
Andrew.Prokop
Thank you, Vishal.

I imported the WFD and deployed it on a my Collaboratory Cluster. Should I expect it to work? I see the following from the Add operation:

{'csDataInput':'{\'contextId\':\'4085623475w\',\'data\':{}}'} {'csStatusOutput':'ERROR','csDataOutput':'','csMessageOutput':''} none CSTask

And from the Get operation (in Red):

{'csIdInput':'4085623475w'} {} No Context Store cluster is configured in SMGR. CSTask

It appears that CS may not have been setup for my Collaboration node.
Vishal-Avaya
Yep Andrew - you are right, the Context Store has not been configured on your collaboratory. We can follow the collaboratory support process to get it added.
Andrew.Prokop
When you say "we" do you mean that you guys will do it or am I supposed to start the process? Thanks.
Vishal-Avaya
Another great resource is the CS Develoepr guide available here:

Download CS Developer Guide from http://support.avaya.com/css/P8/documents/101017450
Vishal-Avaya
Andrew - the request will have to come from you.
Andrew.Prokop
Please help me out. Who do I send the request to?

By the way, this is the Avaya description for the Collaboratory:

Every Collaboratory lab is a fully-configured and ready-to-go execution environment:

Avaya Breeze
Latest Avaya Snap-in connectors for email, SMS text messaging, presence, Avaya Scopia Conferencing, call controls, and more.
Latest Snap-in applications and developer code modules including Context Store, Work Assignment, Real-Time Speech Search, and Mobile Video
Vishal-Avaya
Valerie Heath (vjheath@avaya.com) is the product manager for Collaboratory. Pl send a note to her, I will give her a heads up.
Also pl double check, the CS cluster configuration on your collaboratory to confirm whether CS not installed at all or just not configured
Andrew.Prokop
Thanks. Will do. Just to be clear, I am not trying to make more work for you folks, but it is unclear as to who to turn to when I encounter problems.
Vishal-Avaya
The Context store (CS) configuration on your collaboratory has been updated. Pls update the WFD, specifically the CS task, to use the correct CS server and you should be good to go.
JoelEzell
Andrew, I can understand and sympathize with your uncertainty about where to turn. You're likely aware of this, but the dividing line we're trying to use is:
- If you have a general usage / programming question, use the DevConnect forum. Nearly all of your queries here have been correctly targeted.
- If you suspect that you might have a problem specific to your Collaboratory configuration, use the Collaboratory forum.

In this case, your initial selection of this forum was right on. It was only when we triaged the situation and determined that it was probably a Collaboratory issue that we decided it was appropriate to move the action over to the Collaboratory forum. That's the only place that is going to get the Collaboratory support team engaged to actually resolve your issue.

Thanks for working with us!
lsomla
Hello.

I have question regarding posted example CSTestWithKey.xml by Vishal-Avaya:
If there is possibility somehow to use instead of Name1, Name2 etc some variables? Right now in context store is saved Context with following data:

data{
Name1: { Lukas },
Name2: { Stefan },
Name3: { Max }
}

What I want to archieve is something like this:

data{
[VariableValue]: { Lukas },
[VariableValue]: { Stefan },
[VariableValue]: { Max }
}

If there is that possibility? If Yes, how I can do this?
Thanks
SNehaS
Hi Isomla/team,
regarding avaya context store, I am also facing some documentation related issue. I am trying to follow given context-store-3.2-developer-guide-i1.pdf and its want to execute sample context store examples. But I am facing issue in setting up the license for store, in fact the chapter given in PDF says(chapter 17)

17.10.1.1. Login in to System Manager as Administrator.
2. Navigate to Elements -> Avaya Breeze™.
3. Click Configuration and select HTTP Security.
4. Check the Client Certificate Challenge Enabled checkbox and click Commit.

which system manager it needs, and what are the steps to install it. Please also share the URL of system mamanger

Thanks!
waiting for response! Neha
Go to:   
Mobile view