Vorobievka
AAEP7.0.2 POM3.0.3

Whats is:

Exception occurred Module POMCM Method EmailSender.java.sendEmail Exception Type org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: AppIntfServiceSOAPImpl::sendEmail() Application does not have access to this Email Connection.,
emuldoon66
I ran into this when we upgraded from AEP6 & POM 2.5 to AEP7 & POM 3.0.3 and the email handling moved from POM to AEP. You have to be sure that the Sender Email Address in the Email Connection settings (Multi-media Configuration>>Email>>Email Connections>>Outgoing Server>>Sender Email Address) matches the Sender's Address in the Campaign Strategy that you are using (POM>>POM Home>>Campaigns>>Campaign Strategies>>Open desired Strategy>>Open the Mail Handler>>Sender's Address).

Hope this solves it for you.

Vorobievka
OK. Thanks
SSaleem_deprecated
I am facing a similar issue . My EPM has license for Email Unit , but POM has only Voice channel license .

I have an inbound OD application , which records a wav message from the caller and send as email .
I am able to record the wav file and save it in a directory . I have created a Email file on OD and added this wav file as attachment.
I added a data node and used this email file , with additional details of sender and recipient information.
I have also added the SMTP server on EPM Email Connections.
However, on tomcat trace I am receiving a response that "sendNotification unexpected response:AppIntfServiceSOAPImpl::sendEmail() Application does not have access to this Email Connection."
Could you kindly help to suggest what am I missing ? or does it require a POM Email License to send email?
Go to:   
Mobile view