Andrew.Prokop
Would someone please look at this workflow and tell me what's wrong? I've stared at it for hours and it looks nearly exactly like one that Avaya produced.

Specially, I cannot get the CS aspects to work. You will see a parallel gateway that runs two tasks. The top task runs just fine. The bottom produces an error (BAD_REQUEST) on the Add Context step. I cannot see what's wrong with it and it's driving me crazy. Thanks.
SiobhanDervan
Hi Andrew,

Please attached the log file for this execution which contains errors.

Regards,
Siobhán
Andrew.Prokop
Here you go. I invoked my Snap-In three times. This one only takes the CS path. I am not taking the web services path.
Filename breezeDebug1.log [Disk] Download
Filename edDebug1.log [Disk] Download
ValerieH
The issue seems with the Input Mapping in the ContextStore1 properties. The pointer to csDataInput:string originates from contextId:string , whereas it needs to be from parent CSDataIn:object. Mapping the object to a string type will make the ED "stringify" it for you, and the pointer will show the “fx” symbol. I've attached a document with the captures.

Hope this helps!

Filename MappingContextStore1.docx [Disk] Download
Andrew.Prokop
Thank you. That does help. Stupid human trick. My eyes saw it mapped from the object, but ED rightfully saw it mapped from ED.
Go to:   
Mobile view