Andrew.Prokop
Is there a way to know how much longer a CS object will remain in storage? For example, after I call Get Context from an ED task, is there a field I can look at that tells me how much longer it will exist? Thanks.
PrakashN
While adding the context, there is a "Lease Time" property that gives you the place to specify how long the data will remain. Am I understanding your question correctly?

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
Andrew.Prokop
That part I understand. What I want is if I access the element later in the workflow or another workflow. I want to know how much longer (Lease time minus elapsed time) the element will stick around.
SiobhanDervan
It is not possible to check how much longer the object will exist. This information is not available for the objects as it's part of the functionality of the underlying data-grid API which does not offer this option.

FYI, when updating a Context object you can also included a new lease time parameter with the request, the will overwrite the current remaining lease time of the object.
Andrew.Prokop
Thanks. I was hoping to use the value in a demo application, but I can get by without it. It's good to know about the update capability, though.
Go to:   
Mobile view