EugenioRomagnoli
Dear DevConnect,

I was able to load to Eclipse theWebCallControl project, from Avaya-ECC-SDK-3.1.1.0.311008.
But when compiling, it shows too many errors becuause it fails to load package (class):

com.avaya.zephyr.services.webcallcontroller.types

all import like the following fail:

import com.avaya.zephyr.services.webcallcontroller.types.CallInfo;
import com.avaya.zephyr.services.webcallcontroller.types.Connection;
import com.avaya.zephyr.services.webcallcontroller.types.Connection.State;
import com.avaya.zephyr.services.webcallcontroller.types.ConnectionDetails;
import com.avaya.zephyr.services.webcallcontroller.types.ConsultationCall;
import com.avaya.zephyr.services.webcallcontroller.types.ExtensionRequest;
import com.avaya.zephyr.services.webcallcontroller.types.Makecall;
import com.avaya.zephyr.services.webcallcontroller.types.Call;
import com.avaya.zephyr.services.webcallcontroller.types.SubscriptionResponse;

This seems to me to be part of source code of the proyect, but is missing.
can you please see if this is missing and can be provided, in order to compile ??

thanks,
Eugenio
MrinalThigale
Hello Eugenio

Do you have the Avaya Breeze SDK - version 3.1.1.0.311008 installed on the machine ?
Also is Maven configured in the Eclipse ?

Thanks
Mrinal
EugenioRomagnoli
Hi Mrinal,

Yes, I do have EDP environment configured.
I recently attended the Breeze Java Bootcamp.
I have compiled other proyects, like helloservice and bootcamp proyect (SMS, Email, PS, etc).

Please check the attached images of the proyect and Maven dependencies.

What I can not see in the proyect itself is the specific source file:

com.avaya.zephyr.services.webcallcontroller.types

regards,
Eugenio
  • [Thumb - Eclipse-Maven.png]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - Eclipse-Maven-WebCallController.png]
[Disk] Download
Dinesh012024
Hi,

Are you able to build the WebCallController without any errors in the command line. (mvn clean install) from the command line/terminal

Is the error only in Eclipse? I believe it will be only from eclipse if so try the below and see whether it get resolved

1. Try doing right click (project) -> Maven -> update project -> choose all 4 WCC modules and click ok
2. The classes eclipse complaining not available are created from JSON schemas which are built and placed in target/java-gen folder. You would need add them to the class path. right click the war module -> build path -> source (tab) -> Add folder -> choose the target/java-gen folder

Mostly 2nd would solve the issue

Thank You,
Dinesh
EugenioRomagnoli
When doing the Maven Update Proyect,I get some Warnings. May be has to do with the problem:

18-07-16 1:00:07 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] Update started
18-07-16 1:00:08 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] Using NULL lifecycle mapping for MavenProject: com.avaya.zephyr.services.sample_services:WebCallController:3.1.1.0.311008 @ C:\Users\eromagnoli\Documents\Productos\Avaya Aura Breeze - Engage\capacitacion Breeze Bootcamp\2024 Java Developing\Software\Breeze SDK\Avaya-ECC-SDK-3.1.1.0.311008\Avaya-ECC-SDK\WebCallController\pom.xml.
18-07-16 1:00:08 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] Using org.maven.ide.eclipse.wtp.EarLifecycleMapping lifecycle mapping for MavenProject: com.avaya.zephyr.services.sample_services:WebCallController-ear:3.1.1.0.311008 @ C:\Users\eromagnoli\Documents\Productos\Avaya Aura Breeze - Engage\capacitacion Breeze Bootcamp\2024 Java Developing\Software\Breeze SDK\Avaya-ECC-SDK-3.1.1.0.311008\Avaya-ECC-SDK\WebCallController\WebCallController-ear\pom.xml.
18-07-16 1:00:08 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] Using NULL lifecycle mapping for MavenProject: com.avaya.zephyr.services.sample_services:WebCallController-svar:3.1.1.0.311008 @ C:\Users\eromagnoli\Documents\Productos\Avaya Aura Breeze - Engage\capacitacion Breeze Bootcamp\2024 Java Developing\Software\Breeze SDK\Avaya-ECC-SDK-3.1.1.0.311008\Avaya-ECC-SDK\WebCallController\WebCallController-svar\pom.xml.
18-07-16 1:00:08 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] Using org.maven.ide.eclipse.wtp.WarLifecycleMapping lifecycle mapping for MavenProject: com.avaya.zephyr.services.sample_services:WebCallController-war:3.1.1.0.311008 @ C:\Users\eromagnoli\Documents\Productos\Avaya Aura Breeze - Engage\capacitacion Breeze Bootcamp\2024 Java Developing\Software\Breeze SDK\Avaya-ECC-SDK-3.1.1.0.311008\Avaya-ECC-SDK\WebCallController\WebCallController-war\pom.xml.
18-07-16 1:00:11 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] Adding source folder /WebCallController-war/src/main/java
18-07-16 1:00:11 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] Adding source folder /WebCallController-war/target/java-gen
18-07-16 1:00:11 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] Adding resource folder /WebCallController-war/src/main/resources
18-07-16 1:00:11 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] Adding source folder /WebCallController-war/src/test/java
18-07-16 1:00:12 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] Cleaning filtered folder for WebCallController-war
18-07-16 1:00:12 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] Update completed: 4 sec
18-07-16 1:00:12 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
18-07-16 1:00:12 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory C:\Users\eromagnoli\Documents\Productos\Avaya Aura Breeze - Engage\capacitacion Breeze Bootcamp\2024 Java Developing\Software\Breeze SDK\Avaya-ECC-SDK-3.1.1.0.311008\Avaya-ECC-SDK\WebCallController\WebCallController-ear\src\main\resources
18-07-16 1:00:15 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
18-07-16 1:00:15 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] Copying 28 resources
18-07-16 1:00:15 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
18-07-16 1:00:15 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory C:\Users\eromagnoli\Documents\Productos\Avaya Aura Breeze - Engage\capacitacion Breeze Bootcamp\2024 Java Developing\Software\Breeze SDK\Avaya-ECC-SDK-3.1.1.0.311008\Avaya-ECC-SDK\WebCallController\WebCallController-war\src\test\resources
18-07-16 1:00:15 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] Changed resources require a complete clean of filtered resources of WebCallController-war
18-07-16 1:00:15 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] Executing resource filtering for WebCallController-war
18-07-16 1:00:15 p. m. GMT-3: [WARN] The POM for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:jar:2.1 is missing, no dependency information available
18-07-16 1:00:15 p. m. GMT-3: [WARN] Failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.1: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.1 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Cannot access central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) in offline mode and the artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:jar:2.1 has not been downloaded from it before.
18-07-16 1:00:15 p. m. GMT-3: [WARN] The POM for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:jar:2.1 is missing, no dependency information available
18-07-16 1:00:15 p. m. GMT-3: [WARN] Failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.1: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.1 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Cannot access central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) in offline mode and the artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:jar:2.1 has not been downloaded from it before.
18-07-16 1:00:15 p. m. GMT-3: [INFO] Copying 1 resource to WEB-INF
EugenioRomagnoli
The target/java-gen directory is already there. as you can see in the attached file.

Do you have the missing file which I think is part of this proyect ??
package com.avaya.zephyr.services.webcallcontroller.types

import com.avaya.zephyr.services.webcallcontroller.types.Flags;
import com.avaya.zephyr.services.webcallcontroller.types.Part;
import com.avaya.zephyr.services.webcallcontroller.types.Parts;
import com.avaya.zephyr.services.webcallcontroller.types.SubscriptionResponse;

import com.avaya.zephyr.services.webcallcontroller.types.ConnectionDetails;
import com.avaya.zephyr.services.webcallcontroller.types.Connections;
  • [Thumb - targer-java-gen directory.png]
[Disk] Download
Dinesh012024
After the warn did it say any errors or it completed successfully

Can you please send me the full output (the output captured in the screenshot)?
Also in the error I see mvn is run in offline mode, can you tell the exact command you are using to build the project?
Also in the screenshot I see that target/java-gen folder is empty? If build gets successful you should see the Java classes (the ones you are looking for) will be in that folder? (Sometimes eclipse will not refresh the folders, try doing a refresh on that folder if the mvn build was success)

18-07-16 1:00:15 p. m. GMT-3: [WARN] Failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.1: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.1 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Cannot access central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) in offline mode and the artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:jar:2.1 has not been downloaded from it before.
EugenioRomagnoli
Hi Mrinal,
On the prevous post i sent you can find the complete output.

For what I can see, the WebCallControl project depends on another Parent project: com.avaya.zephyr.services

Can you please check what I am asserting, or try to compile this project ??

thanks,
Eugenio
EugenioRomagnoli
Hi Mrinal,
do you have any news about this issue.
I've been able to run several sample snapins, but not this one yet.
Please your support with this.

regards,
Eugenio R.
Celso.Erico
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/711835/how-to-fix-eclipse-losing-reference-to-third-party-jar-in-project-sets

:D :D :D
Go to:   
Mobile view