chani_deprecated
Hello,

I am working on OD 7.1.0.1201 and trying to fetch data from a SQL DB using the DB operation. I need to execute a stored procedure and store its output in the OD variables. The issue is that the Stored Procedure is returning a result set where in a query executed within the SP and its result displayed along with the return parameter of the SP on SQL server management studio [Attached screen shot] So basically there are 2 set of results from this SP.
Now when I am creating a DB operation file in OD, I only get the return parameter defined on the SP definition to map to my project variables. I am unable to see the variables which the query inside the SP is returning. Attached OD screen shot.

Please advice if it is possible to get this data in OD with the DB operation or do I have to write custom java code for this?

Thank you.
  • [Thumb - DD_DBoperation.jpg]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - SqlServerResult.jpg]
[Disk] Download
WilsonYu
On the parameter mapping page of the wizard, you should be able to select a checkbox to say that there is resultset return from the output parameters or return parameter, and you would enter the number of columns expected in the resultset. Then you would be prompted a page that allows you to map the columns and types to a variable/field. Sorry, I wished I can give you a concrete example via screenshot but I don't have a database to do that at this moment.
ZambranoFJ
Hi , I have the same issue with a new procedure... did you get a solution?
Go to:   
Mobile view