DanielaBanin
We have upgraded the OD applications to OD 7.1 for 3 different customers. All those customer sites as well as our lab installation displaythe same error message:
"Failed getting inet cookie token" every few calls.
It fills our logs with errors, we are not sure if there is any other consequence
How can we get rid of this?

WilsonYu
Can you post some logs so that we can see where the exactly the error happens?
SandeepParvathreddy
Hi Wilson,

The partner has a ticket with Avaya backbone and I have escalated this to the EP development. Below is the update shared by the EP engineer. Could you please check and advise if this something which can be addressed from OD side.

" The error getting logged is an indication that the cookie passed back from the application server was ignored by VXI because it failed to parse properly.
It will be logged for every HTTP response that contains an invalid cookie. In this particular case the cookie fails to parse because it contains an invalid character in the cookie name (specifically a “/”).
The cookie being set is named “/bprHozlap-___DDSESSIONID” with the value “F3CD5EB66ADD1ABCCC3C41112B022634%3A%2FbprReshutMain”. It’s the forward slash that isn’t in the allowed character set for a cookie name. Otherwise this cookie should be fine. I don’t know if OD is generating this cookie name, but I would suspect that this may be the case since it appeared with the upgrade.

Functionally though, the error is harmless as long as the application doesn’t really care that the cookie won’t get passed back in future requests.
Although if this is really the case, I would question why the cookie is being set at all.”
"
WilsonYu
Hi, please find the patch attached that would resolve this problem. Please follow the readme file is inside the zip package to install the patch. Let us know if the problem is fixed.
Filename DDHotfix_7.1.0.1202.p2.zip [Disk] Download
GeorgeGao
Hi, Wilson,

We saw the same errors after upgrading the OD to 7.1
For this DDHotfix, what is the official channel for us to download? It seems the only download link is from this post in the forum.

Regards,
George
WilsonYu
For OD, this is the official channel for downloading hotfixes.
MichaelNorman
Just wanted to note we also implemented this fix, and it solved the issue in our apps.
Go to:   
Mobile view