JohnM
Hi -

I'm trying to integrate SMS into a call flow in Engagement designer. I've programmed the information in SMGR for the Clickatell sms connector and am still receiving the attached error when my script tries to run the SMS connector to send the message. Anybody else having an issue or know anything about this error?

Thanks!
John
  • [Thumb - SMS_Connector_Error.PNG]
[Disk] Download
PrakashN
John,

Can you provide the Engagement Designer and Breeze log files to determine the reason for the error? It appears from the status message that the SMS task in workflow is unable to reach the connector to send the SMS. The log files will show if there are any more errors. Is the SMS connector up and running? Thanks!

- Prakash.

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
JohnM
I've look in SMGR, events, logs, but I can only see where to set logging levels. Can you advise on where the logs for Engagement Designer and SMS Connector are located? Thanks!
PrakashN
Please go into ssh of Breeze. Run the command:
ce dlogon EngagementDesigner

This will set the log level to ALL.
Rerun the scenario and get the logs from /var/log/Avaya/services/EngagementDesigner/EngagementDesigner.log and /var/log/Avaya/sm/<Latest log file that starts with TextLog_...>

Thanks!

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
JohnM
That would probably work, had Avaya given me accurate collaboratory information for my systems. The OpenVPN client they gave me is not associated and I can't connect to do this. /sigh.... And I'm supposed to give a demo to my fellow engineers and IT Exec's tomorrow. Thanks for the help but at this point, I think it's a lost cause.
PrakashN
I will raise it up with the Collab team to see if there is anything we can do quickly to make it. Thank you!

JohnM
Thanks Prakash! Valerie captured logs from 2 calls. 1 in which the SMS connector has error and 1 with the email connector not sending the emails. I appreciate your diligence and help!
Go to:   
Mobile view