KennethJohnson
I am trying to get the position in queue to display on the web chat page so the customer will have a general idea of when they will be helped.

I have a a span in the footer with an id of "positionQ", then I have this code in my javascript:

queueDetails=jqSajax.x_GetWaitTime(contact_id,session_key, "<?php echo $home?>")
      document.getElementById('positionQ').innerHTML = queueDetails[1]

All I see in that span when I launch the web chat is "undefined". What am I missing here?
AudreyHayden
Hi Kenneth,
You're missing nothing as this feature does not work and has since been removed from any of the SDK documentation.

The Web Comms development team are currently working on updating this area of the SDK so I will have further information in a few weeks on what these updates are and when they will be released.

Regards,
Audrey
JoannaPalmer
Hi Audrey,

Any updates on when the updated SDK will be released?

Thanks
Joanna
AudreyHayden
Hi Joanna,
An updated CCMM Web Comms SDK will be released with AACC 6.3 in early December which will have new functionality but this feature is not included as it's still under investigation.

Regards,
Audrey
JackMcDonnell
Do you have any update on this? Specifically, do you have a release target identified?
AudreyHayden
Hi Jack,
The Web Comms SDK has been up-issued for AACC SP8 and is currently available for download from the DevConnect Website.

Regards,
Audrey
JoannaPalmer
Audrey,

Based on the latest SDK Guide, it shows that the Position in Queue functionality has been removed from the guide. We really are looking to provide that functionality. I am assuming that there must be some product issue that caused this to be removed. However, we are looking for additional information as to when this will be added back into the product.

Thanks
Joanna
AudreyHayden
Hi Joanna,
The Position in Queue Feature has been removed as it's not feasible.

If you are an Avaya Partner with a Live ID, I would recommend that you can raise a GRIP (Global Requirements Integration Process) Request for this feature to make the Design Team aware of it's importance to your Application:

https://enterpriseportal.avaya.com/apps/grip/partner.asp

Regards,
Audrey
KennethJohnson
We are upgrading our contact center to 6.3 SP9 this weekend. Do you know if position in queue is available in that release?
JohnMcLoughlin
Hello,
No - this feature will not be available.
John
JackMcDonnell
What is the status of this feature? Is it anywhere on the AACC product roadmap?
Go to:   
Mobile view