matthewgdit
I am currently using Client SDK and I am trying to figure out what the exact workflow of functions need to be done to log in, authenticate through SSO, then put a call taker in the ready state to take calls. Then also to a point going to a work day and following it up with logging out. Currently I have login() -> authenticate() -> newAgent() -> activate() -> goReady() -> logout(). Any answer on this would be helpful. Where I am on the right track, missing functions, or have it completely wrong. Trying to put a UML diagram together to better understand what all needs to be done and in what order.
SDK_CIS_Package
Hi Matthew,

The final documentation went live last week - with extra tutorials on auth (and with auth included in the test apps).
Can you review these, and let us know if you still have any questions?

Generally the flow is to retrieve an SSO auth token using the IDMS package, and then use this with the CIS package.
You then activate your client session, and login to the contact center to start accepting work.

thanks

CIS Package Support
matthewgdit
I have seen the examples but all of them have a login screen. I was wondering what might be credentials to get past this. Looking at the code it doesn't appear that it is hard coded.

Also may you provide a link to where I can find all the information. What I am looking at is pre-release examples.
SDK_CIS_Package
Hi Matthew,

The auth tutorial is a good place to start:

http://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_client_sdk/programming_docs/current/javascript/customer_interactive/guide/tutorial_auth.gsp

The credentials you mention are an Oceana Agent's credentials - so you will need a full Oceana solution to get the samples up and running.
The infrastructure requirements for each package are specified on this page

http://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_client_sdk/programming_docs/current/introduction/index.gsp

thanks

CIS Package Support
Go to:   
Mobile view