RogerKrimstock
I need to get the list of all stations that administered as IP Softphones. Not just what is currently "registered". I thought that "list stations" would include the attribute, but it doesn't seem to on the CMs we have in our lab. Is the "showing" of this attribute dependent upon CM release or options enabled? I've tried to find documentation on the SAT commands, but that's not been successful, at least regarding the "list registered-ip-stations" and the "display stations". What they specifically provide, and whether or not features, etc. determine what's in the results (ASA, sat on terminal, runsat, etc.).

Can I leverage "Type" in the "list stations" command results?

Thanks!
MartinFlynn
You will only see if a station is IP Softphone enabled by performing "display station NNNN".

You can find more information on parameters and output from SAT commands in "Avaya Aura Communication Manager
Screen Reference".

Martin
RogerKrimstock
A follow-up question. Is the "IP Softphone?" field always set to 'y' for IP Softphone, and always set to 'n' for "hard" phones? Can it be relied on 100% for analytics?

Thanks!
MartinFlynn
No. The IP Softphone option allows the station to be registered by a softphone/DMCC application. It does not preclude a deskphone from registering.

Martin
sasikumars.hcl.com_deprecated
I would get this from ASA

connect to ASA , select Export data from Advanced
Apply Export Data Filter - select station as the object to export
Select the fields that you wish to export from next page - you can add extension, name and IP softphone
and complete the wizard and run it
Filter the result for IP softphone enabled stations

cheers!
Go to:   
Mobile view