Chaffy
We're currently using the retiring CTI adapter for Salesforce and I need to get us on their Open CTI. From what I've read I need to setup an Application Enablement Server that will run a CTI engine to accomplish this. What cost and/or licensing is needed to do set this up? Or if someone has an easier solution to use SF's Open CTI and an Avaya IP Office R9 system I would love to hear about it.
MartinFlynn
Members can procure some Avaya products through Devconnect at reduced cost. If you open a tech support ticket, I think one of my colleagues will be able to help you.

Martin
Chaffy
Thank you for the info Martin, we bought our system from a third party so unfortunately I don't have sold to number to open a ticket.
MartinFlynn
You don't need a sold-to number to open a Devconnect ticket. Any member can open one.
Chaffy
I did not know that, thanks Martin!
NilasheeLiyanapathirana2
Hi Martin,
From where can I download the AES open CTI adaptor? I checked on Avaya support download site but no download is available in Open CTI connector page.

Thanks
MartinFlynn
The CTI Adaptor and Engine are offers from Avaya Professional Services (APS). DevConnect does not handle them.

There should be contact details and information about the offers on the APS web page.
http://www.avaya.com/en/services/portfolios/professional-services/

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view