Moataz.Lasheen
Dears,

I am getting started with CSDK on android platform, after run the the sample application and try to login to session manager using port 5060 TCP, i am getting error,
Failed login: Registration Failed:
SERVER_UNTRUSTED_ERROR

Android 4.3
SM 7.0

Attached snap from the error

Any Help?

Moataz
  • [Thumb - Screenshot_2017-02-07-18-53-18(1).png]
[Disk] Download
Pavel_K
Hello Moataz

In order to use TCP you need to configure all SM/PPM servers to use TCP.
By default (this is hardcoded in current release) security is set to "Best effort" which means that CSDK will always prefer to use TLS instead of TCP (if both TCP and TLS servers are obtained from PPM)

Best regards,
Pavel
Moataz.Lasheen
Hello Pavel,

I am able to register to SM through One X communicator using TCP successfully, so i believe SM is able to receive TCP, or you mean that the issue on CSDK that it won't use the TCP, and it's a must to use TLS?

appreciate your guidance.

BR,
Moataz
Pavel_K
SM can support TCP and TLS at one time, but if CSDK receives PPM response with TLS port, then it will force TLS connection. You can check response "getHomeCapabilitiesResponse" from logs.

You can configure SM/PPM servers to not use TLS and you will be able to login.

Thanks,
Pavel
Moataz.Lasheen
Thanks for your quick reply, but if CSDK will force based on the received PPM, what is useful from SIPUserConfiguration..class which we using on CSDK?
Pavel_K
In accordance with security requirements for CSDK an User should set the port that has been configured on the server.

Thanks,
Pavel
Moataz.Lasheen
Per marked box on the attached image, doesn't we force with this to use TCP, or CSDK overrides this with TLS.
  • [Thumb - Screenshot_2017-02-07-18-53-18(1).png]
[Disk] Download
Pavel_K
If CSDK receives from PPM that TLS port is available on the server, then CSDK will use this TLS port and User should set the same port.
Moataz.Lasheen
And i can check if CSDK use TLS by checking this getHomeCapabilitiesResponse from run-time logs, right?
Pavel_K
Using this response you can check which ports has been configured on the server.
Go to:   
Mobile view