Andrew.Prokop
I would like to control how items are displayed in a dynamic task drop down list. I create a List and add them in the order I want them displayed. However, at run time they are shown in alphabetic order. Is there a way to prevent that from happening. Thanks.

Adding to my original question. Is there a way to use input schema (or some other mechanism) to populate a drop down list at run-time? I would like to set a value when the snap-in is created, but dynamically change it as the snap-in is running.
PrakashN
Andrew,

As of now, the drop down displays the items in sorted order which cannot be changed.

The properties of task types are driven by meta data. I am not sure I understand the question about you wanting to populate the drop down at "runtime". At runtime of the workflow, you don't have access to the UI. If you are accessing the UI then you are designing the workflow. Probably I am missing something. I recommend we have a quick chat?

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
Andrew.Prokop
Thank you.

What I mean is this. I can create properties within a workflow in order to set values in the input schema for a task. For instance, I can create a property field called UserID and set that through the properties page of the task or through mapping. Those properties can also be set via System Manager Attributes.

However, if a value is in a drop down, I see no way to alter it once the Snap-In has been built and deployed. I would like a way to alter it after the fact.

If this still doesn't make sense, lets talk.
Go to:   
Mobile view