prakhar
Hi,
I want to use OD for development on MAC.
I do not want to use a Windows VM.
Further, I would be developing Speech Project.
Please let me know how to get OD working in MAC.
Regards,
WilsonYu
You can install OD the same way you install it on Windows. The step I usually take is first upzip the Eclipse-x.x-Prereq-AAOD and copy the Eclipse directory to a desired location. Then install the the OD installation archive from within the Eclipse environment. Please refer to the AAOD_GettingStarted doc which can be found in the Eclipse directory after OD is installed.

However, please note that MAC is not fully supported in that the simulation for calls may not work since it involves speech recognition and text-to-speech that comes with Windows. All the design features supported by Eclipse should function fine.
MichaelNorman
I hate to dig up an older thread, but is this still a good answer? I have tried just moving the files over to my mac and I get the error--

"You can’t open the application “eclipse.exe” because Microsoft Windows applications are not supported on macOS."

I then downloaded Eclipse for mac version 2018-12 (4.10.0), and point to the installation archive for AAOD, and see this error

"An error occurred while installing the items
session context was:(profile=_Users_mnorma001_eclipse_jee-2018-12_Eclipse.app_Contents_Eclipse, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Install, operand=null --> [R]com.avaya.ade.common.core 7.2.0.0904, action=).
null argument:
null argument:"

I also tried with an older version Neon and got an error as well--

"An error occurred while installing the items
session context was:(profile=epp.package.jee, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Install, operand=null --> [R]com.avaya.ade.common.core 7.2.0.0904, action=).
Failed to prepare partial IU: [R]com.avaya.ade.common.core 7.2.0.0904.
"

WilsonYu
Still the same. We don't support MacOS
Go to:   
Mobile view