Andrew.Prokop
VoiceRONAFlow is referenced in the Avaya Work Assignement Developer Guide. It says it can be downloaded from Dev Connect, but I cannot find it. Can someone either attach it to this thread or tell me where it can be found? Thanks!
PrakashN
Andrew,

That expertise is outside of Engagement Designer team, but I will find someone who can provide you that information. Please hold on.

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
Andrew.Prokop
Thanks. I looked for a more appropriate forum, but couldn't find one. I figured that since this is an ED task, I might as well start here.
ValerieH
That flow is in Sample Avaya Engagement Designer Workflow Definitions: Voice section at the bottom of the Download tab at:

http://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_breeze/avaya_snap_ins/work_assignment/releases/3_2/index.gsp

Lots of other goodies at that same link: postman collections, etc...

Andrew.Prokop
Thanks, Valerie. Someone might want to look at the voice workflow. The properties are blank for the most important tasks. For example, Request Resource contains no attributes and there is nothing in Set Call Policy. So, while it's better than nothing, it leaves a lot to be desired in terms of how to actually use the tasks.
DaraGeary
Hi Andrew,
That bundle of reference flows is intended to be used as part of an ecosystem; a Contact Center solution, now known as Oceana. As such, the flows don't stand alone and rely on other components and mechanisms to be in place. For example, it is expected that a front-end provider (like AAEP for voice, or a Chat/Email provider for multimedia) would perform some contact segmentation and determine what Work Assignment Services the customer is interested in. This Contact characterisation, along with additional stuff like Locale and Data Center of origin is written to Context Store by the provider and then read back at the start of the workflow (in the 'Get Context' task) when Contact processing begins.

This is why the input to 'Request Resource' looks empty - we simply pass the data we have obtained from CS telling us what Service the customer is interested in (including the Priority of the Contact and optionally the desired Proficiency of the Agent).

It is possible to use the tasks 'directly' outside of the context of Oceana; however the sample flow you specifically mentioned isn't intended to be used in this way.
Thanks.
Go to:   
Mobile view