GabrielHearst2
I have been referred here by your colleagues on the Orchestration Designer forum.

I am trying to use the aesconnector (which is supplied with OD) to connect to AES. When I start Tomcat I get the error 'unable to find valid certification path to requested target'.

I have the avayaprca.jks file referenced in the tsapi.pro file and it exists in the specified location.

AES is V7.0.

How can I resolve this error?

Thanks,
Gabriel
Filename tsapi_trace.txt [Disk] Download
Filename tsapi.pro [Disk] Download
Filename avayaprca.jks.txt [Disk] Download
MartinFlynn
The fact that the certificate store is called avayaprca.jks makes me think that you are relying on the default Avaya certificate. While this was allowed for previous releases of AE Services, AES7.x requires that you generate and use your own certificates.

A very basic summary is:

1. Contact a Certificate Authority (CA) (e.g. Verisign) or setup your own CA (e.g. System Manager has this functionality).
2. Generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) on AE Services & submit it to the CA.
3. The CA will provide you with a server Certificate for AE Services and its own CA certificate.
4. Install both certs on AE Services in the appropriate places.
5. Put the CA cert into a java trust store & put it on the application's computer.
6. Configure TSAPI.PRO to use this store.

You will get further information on this in the following article:

http://devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_application_enablement_services/releases/7_0/certificate_update.gsp

You may also find the AE Services Administration and Maintenance guide to be useful.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view