Swapnil_Bhosale
Hi,

I am trying to create a SIP calling App using Android CSDK .
I referred the Sample App from CSDK v 3.0.0.0.

From Avaya Sample app from csdk I am able to login to Call service using same credentials successfully.
However, from my developed App I am facing above issue. Attached the screenshot

Steps I am doing in my app
- In onCreate callback of activity calling setupClientConfiguration and setupUserConfiguration methods of SDKManager class.

SDKManager.getInstance(MainActivity.this).setupClientConfiguration(getApplication());

if (SDKManager.getInstance(MainActivity.this).getUser() != null) {
// If current user is already null we are just creating new user here, as we don't need to remove old one
SDKManager.getInstance(MainActivity.this).delete(SDKManager.getInstance(MainActivity.this).isUserLoggedIn());
}
// Configure and create User
SDKManager.getInstance(MainActivity.this).setupUserConfiguration();

Please help . I have checked all the credentials I am passing are correct. Also the certificate is installed on my Android phone.

• [Thumb - Screenshot_20170316-152807.png]
[Disk] Download
Rumata
Hi,
Thank you for your question.

What target API level do you use?

By default, applications with target API level 24+ don’t trust certificates installed by user on Android 7 and higher. To allow your app to trust user-installed certificates, you need to add custom Network Security Config and link it in your AndroidManifest.xml.

Sample of this changes will be available in SampleApp for 3.1 release.
Swapnil_Bhosale
Hi,

It worked after decreasing the Target api level.

Thanks,
Swapnil.
Rumata
If you need to use API level 24+ please follow simple steps described here

http://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_client_sdk/programming_docs/current/android/communication/tech/build_and_runtime_environment.gsp
Go to:   
Mobile view