Najeeb
I am writing an automated oubound dialer using Web Services, XML SDK and AES.

I am dialing out calls successfully. If called party is not picking up the phone, so this outbound dialer redials the phone as required.

Now there is a requirement:

If called party makes his/her phone busy on cellphone device by canceling the alerting call, outbound dialer should not try to recall the same number in this case.

So, what I am looking is certain BUSY event to get in response when called party is busy. But i can't find it until now.

NOTE: I am already using callMonitor function and getting certain events in response like, hangup, un-reacheable, unanserered etc
But no help with Busy event.

Please help.
MartinFlynn
If a called party rejects a call after it has started ringing, I think you will find it difficult to detect. There will generally not be any ISDN event to indicate what has happened. Therefore, there will be no Call Control event.

The only way to be (some way) sure may be to analyse the RTP stream. Good dialers will use the RTP stream to detect such things as Intercept tone (call has been dropped) or a long initial greeting (indicates the call has gone to voicemail).

Martin
MohamedOsama
i got busy event when cancelling on cell phone by using the getThirdPartyCallController_OnFailedEvent

ThirdPartyCallController.ThirdPartyCallControlEvents CallControlEvents;
CallControlEvents = new ThirdPartyCallController.ThirdPartyCallControlEvents(false);

CallControlEvents.FailedEvent = true;
Go to:   
Mobile view