Kamal-
Hi, I am using wav file which is in some other server on PlayItem. Its not getting played. I tried with a wav file which is in snapin itself. Its working with this.

final StringBuilder source = new StringBuilder();
source.append("https://")
.append(entityLinkIP)
.append("/services/")
.append(myServiceName)
.append("/")
.append("test.wav");
Above is working but once a file is remotely hosted its not getting played. I am getting FAILED response on PlayOperationCause.

I am not sure where I am wrong. Do I need to update something on my web.xml file inside snapin. I am using Java for developing it.

The other server is on the same network. I have tested the wav file url from breeze and I am able to get it on breeze using wget command. I have checked the log on other server. There I have an entry for this wget command on access_logs. But while using it on breeze snapin I don't have any log on access_log file from other server.
JoelEzell
It's likely an issue with certificate validation on the AAMS. Please check our deployment guide, which has instructions on how to provision AAMS to trust the certificate presented by the file server.
KurtHaserodt
The guide in question would be:

Implementing and Administering Avaya Aura Media Server

search for this on support.avaya.com

Look in the section: Security configuration....Importing a trust certificate to the trust store
Go to:   
Mobile view