APCGavin
Collaboration Help: WEBRTC

Here are the details. Russell from ArrowSI suggested we post on this site:

-Using Avaya Communicator (collaboration ip’s) logged in with Extension 2301 – I dial WebRTC (Chaz) and get 1 ring and a voicemail prompt (The SIP customer is not available) he is using extension 2309.

- Using Avaya Communicator (collaboration ip’s) logged in with Extension 2301 – I dial WebRTC (Chas) at 14697582014 – extension 2309 is assigned to this in collab CM. and get 1 ring and a voicemail prompt (SIP customer is not available).

-Using WebRTC (Chaz) can make an extension call from 2309 to me logged in on Avaya Communicator extension 2301.

It seems we aren't able to manage a login of 2309 on the webrtc to accept a call. Is this in the source code?
JoelEzell
The Breeze WebRTC snap-in only supports outbound calls. If you need to create a WebRTC client that can handle inbound calls, please check out the JavaScript version of the Breeze Client SDK.

https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_client_sdk/developer_downloads/3_1_0_0/index.gsp
APCGavin
Hi and Thank you!

I have sent this to our architect to dive into.

Adam
APCGavin
Hi,

The architect was able to download the provided sdk. We are unable to get it to connect properly. When we open the Communication Services Package Sample App we do not know what exact information to put into this from the Collaboration Environment. We have tried using the following url's for "Server Address": sm-103.collaboratory.avaya.com, collaboratory.avaya.com, dev-103.collaboratory.avaya.com, breeze1-103.collaboratory.avaya.com.

We get Network error occurred. Status: 400001

How or what domain do we use to make tests using this SDK?

Thank you so much.
JoelEzell
I should have noted in my previous response that the Breeze Client SDK requires an extra server: the Avaya Aura Web Gateway. Unfortunately, this server is not currently present in Collaboratory. We do plan to add AAWG to Collaboratory but are unable to commit to a specific timeframe at this time. It will hopefully be added by late summer, perhaps sooner.
APCGavin
Hi and thank you. I also was just informed from Valerie of the same. We appreciate the quick responses to our questions on here. Keep up the great work, we love the breeze platform.

Adam Gavin
JoelEzell
You're welcome, and I'm happy to hear that you like Breeze!
Nan0924
Hi,
I had the same problem.Has AAWG been added to the Collaboratory and Can you tell me the configuration information?
thank you!
Go to:   
Mobile view