rangari
Hello,

I am new on Avaya Engagement Designer. I have created sample app on Engagement Designer using Call Intercepted event.

My question is how can i test my application after deploying it.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks
Andrew.Prokop
Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh4jIOotZyE&index=1&list=PLPcun3YncaFqMEJ07kkDA0yYpx_NsJJ0I

This one is about Call Intercept:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sxx5W4oC0s&index=4&list=PLPcun3YncaFqMEJ07kkDA0yYpx_NsJJ0I

Note the parts about Admin Console.
rangari
Hi Andrew,

I watched your videos and followed same steps for creating Engagement designer application. I have created service profile and at the time of deployment , i have assign same service profile to application.

I am struggling at one point.
To test my application, i need to install Avaya one X communicator ?

Or is there other way to call Application of type Call Intercept .

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks
rangari
Hey Andrew can you please reply to my question
RajeshChandrashekar
Hi,

To test any call intercept workflows, you can try the debugger option on the designer, using this there is no need to deploy your wfd, also there is no need for actual end point, unless there is an use case for that.

Let me take an example here,
start(call intercept from calling)-->Play Announcement -->Allow Call-->end.

When u click the green play button from toolbar, you can step over each task. In this case a call is made from 1001 and to 1002 by default, you can change it on EngagementDesigner attributes, please make sure to provide webRTC server url and have proper implicit users configuration on Session Manager.

On how to use the debugger , you can look at Chapter 7
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/fileMedia/download/a1ffb4d4-8722-47a9-b019-97ba3875923c

If you want to test the wfd after deploying without debugger , here are the steps:

1) deploy your wfd, while deploying select the service profile to use.
2) Have two A and B endpoints(Avaya Communicator or One-X) logged in
3)Make sure you have correct Implicit users config on session manager to invoke your breeze.
4)Have implicit user profiles on Breeze for your number and your service profile selected.
5)Now the above wfd which we took as example, call from A --> B, your wfd would get invoked and you will hear announcement and the call will land to B.

Thanks
JoelEzell
To follow up on Rajesh's post, this capability requires the Breeze WebRTC snap-in to be deployed. Are you running in Collaboratory? If so, it's already there. If not, you'd have to acquire licenses for that snap-in.

If you don't have the WebRTC snap-in, you will have to install a softphone to test your workflow.
rangari
Hi Rajesh ,

I have created application like below :

start(call intercept from calling)-->Play Announcement -->Allow Call-->end.

Now when i debugging application 'please provide input data for debugging' window is open.
I have entered details like calling party,called party,etc.
But When i debugging it gives me error (i.e. callid is incorrect).

So can you provide details where i have to provide webRTC server url and proper implicit users configuration on Session Manager. When i have to provide webRTC server url , before deployement or after deployemnet?

Thanks for reply.
JoelEzell
Do you have the WebRTC snap-in installed on your system? This is the "WebRTC Server" that you need to provision: the WebRTC snap-in deployed into Breeze. If you're in a Collaboratory, it should be there. If you're in your own lab, you need to install and license it yourself.
Go to:   
Mobile view