prasanthg
I was trying to add SMGR through eclipse plug-in. As shown in breez developer guide I have provided correct SMGR IP and credentials, Post the values saved it was not updating the window with cluster info and all.

Can anyone help to add SMGR to my eclipse.

Thanks
Prasanth.
DILEEPPANDEY
Hi,

To help you I need some info regarding the eclipse plug-in version you are using along with the SMGR version. Also could you please attach the .log file from your eclipse workspace .metadata folder.

Just try adding SMGR again before collecting the .log file as it may be rolled over.

Thanks & Regards,
Dileep
prasanthg
Hi Dileep,

Thanks for your response!

I am using Avaya-Breeze-SDK-3.2.0.1.320111 after install it in my eclipse I have placed com.avaya.zephyr.eclipse.plugin.jar under plugin folder of eclipse. I am using the eclipse-jee-luna-SR2-win32-x86_64 and SMGR 7.0 version.
Filename .log [Disk] Download
DILEEPPANDEY
Hi Prasanth,

Thanks for sharing the logs and system details. I have looked the log and discovered that your workspace has spaces which causing the problem.

java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\Projects%20-%202017\Avaya_Snap-InTraining_Vedios\Workspace2\.metadata\.plugins\zephyr_eclipse\history.xml (The system cannot find the path specified)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.createResultContentHandler(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:286)
at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:329)
at com.avaya.eclipse.plugin.model.TreeLoader.save(TreeLoader.java:324)

This was an issue with the third party xml transformation library we have used. This issue has been fixed in the 3.3 eclipse plug-in.

For your working you can remove the spaces from path "D:\Projects 202017\Avaya_Snap-InTraining_Vedios\Workspace2" and it should works.

Please let me know incase you need any further help.

Thanks & Regards,
Dileep

prasanthg
Hi Dileep,

Yes , after removing spaces I could able to see some progress by getting SMGR with red color. As understood from dev guid it might be problem with credentials if we get red color but could able to login from same credentials.

Attaching logs ! Can you please let me know what is the issue.

Thanks
Prasanth.
Filename .log [Disk] Download
DILEEPPANDEY
Hi Prasanth,

From log it seems plug-in is unable to connect with the system "172.16.26.37". Please see the below message.

!MESSAGE Connection attempt failed with host IP : 172.16.26.37.

If you are able to make connection and credentials are correct then probbably we have to look for SSH configuration on system manager. That can help use why its not allowing connection with plug-in. Plug-in uses KBIAuthentication. Kindly check for this flag in the /etc/ssh/sshd_config file.
# Change to no to disable s/key passwords”
ChallengeResponseAuthentication yes

Thanks & Regards,
Dileep
Go to:   
Mobile view