DCUDev
I'm calling serviceProvider.getThirdPartyCallController.RouteRegister and in the process of debugging I seem to have used all routes.

I'm getting back this response:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><CSTAErrorCode xmlns="http://www.ecma-international.org/standards/ecma-323/csta/ed3">

<subscribedResourceAvailability>outstandingReqLimitExceeded</subscribedResourceAvailability>
</CSTAErrorCode>

Searching these forums we seems to not have the correct license for unlimited routes, but now that I don't have the SessionID any more for the app session that created them, how can I release them?

We tried deleting and re-creating the VDN in CM but that didn't seem to do the trick.

Thanks!
Nick
MartinFlynn
It sounds like you have a zombie DMCC session holding on to the route registration for the VDN.

Assuming the application has actually ended and is, therefore, not responding to heartbeats, the session should time-out after a few minutes. This should release its resources and allow another session to register the route.

If, for some reason, this doesn't happen, you should be able to terminate the session using the AE Services web interface. "Use the Status -> Status and Control -> DMCC Service Summary" menu. If the zombie session is listed, select it and click "Terminate Sessions".

If this does not work, restart the TSAPI service. Use the "Maintenance -> Service Controller" menu for this. Select "TSAPI Service" and click "Restart Service".

Martin
nkundu
To close this issue out, it was determined that we didn't have the correct license. When connected to a system that is properly licensed ThirdPartyCallController works perfect for routing.
Go to:   
Mobile view